A Great Finish to Every School Day at First Children’s Academy…
When the school day comes to an end, the fun and enrichment shouldn’t have to! This is why we provide safe and stimulating After School Care Program for children from, but not limited to, the Centennial, Council Rock, Central Bucks, Neshaminy, Abington, Lower Moreland, Upper Moreland and Philadelphia School Districts. Our after school care program places an emphasis on homework assistance, furthering prior knowledge, exploration and safety. We understand that every child is different with different qualities and learning traits. Therefore, we utilize a variety of teaching strategies and offer many activities, experiences, and opportunities.
First Children’s Academy After School Care Program services the following elementary schools:
- Aloysius L. FitzPatrick
- Anne Frank
- Baldi Middle
- Crooked Billet
- George Washington High Pre-K
- John Barclay
- Joseph E Ferderbar
- MaST Community Charter
- MaST Community Charter II
- MaST Community Charter III
- Maureen M Welch
- Mill Creek
- Murray Avenue
- Philadelphia Academy Charter Grade
- Pine Road
- Robert Pollock
- Rolling Hills
- Rydal East
- Rydal West
- William Loesche
- Willow Dale
First Children’s Academy After School Care Program provides your child with:
- A balanced meal upon arrival and a late evening snack.
- Assistance in understanding and completing homework and projects.
- Free opportunities to experience a variety of activities and sports.
- Opportunities to work together and build long lasting friendships.
- A staff that promotes safe practices and habits.
- A caring and patient staff that love working with children.
- A supportive and comfortable atmosphere
- Quiet time when children can read a book, catch up with friends, relax or play board games
- A playroom with a longitudinal rock wall.
- A spacious indoor Gymnasium.
- Fun and creative activities.
To learn more, please visit us or email us firstname.lastname@example.org to request some information