To engage and nurture your child, we provide a balance of teacher directed and child directed instruction. Our classrooms are designed as a learning community, where your child gains respect for others and a strong sense of confidence.
The Preschool program provides a focus on:
* Language: measuring children’s expressive and receptive vocabulary
* Literacy: measuring children’s phonological awareness, alphabet knowledge, and writing skills
* Math: ability to understand numbers, patterns, sorting, and ordering
* Creative Arts: express ideas through music, movement, and visual arts
* Logic and Reasoning: measuring children’s problem solving, sequencing, and critical thinking
* Social Studies: understanding of themselves, their communities, and the world around them
* Science: understanding of the natural and physical world, as well as, their ability to predict and observe
* Social/Emotional Development: measuring children’s self awareness and the ability to show respect and empathy for others.
To learn more, please visit us or email us firstname.lastname@example.org to request some information