Welcome to our Career Page!
First Children’s Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The school is completely committed to recruiting and promoting on the basis of individual merit. First Children’s Academy prohibits, and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered person based on race, color, religious creed, disability, handicap, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, or limited proficiency.
Thank you for your interest in working at First Children’s Academy. To inquire about one of our available positions, please submit your resume to email@example.com
Current Job Openings:
- Summer Camp Counselor
- Help groups move between activities
- Organize and lead a variety of activities each week, which may include art, crafts, nature, sports, games, etc.
- Ensure that site/bunk is kept clean and organized at all times
- Communicate with parents about campers day, as well as report any incidents to Camp Administration
- Be flexible and fill in where needed
- Most importantly……HAVE FUN and a GREAT ATTITUDE!!!!!
- Must have valid certification for the duration of the summer session in American Red Cross Lifeguard Training AND Water Safety Instruction.
- Supervision of pool and pool areas at all times.
- Maintenance of the pool and pool area for cleanliness, organization, and safety
- Assist in maintaining an accurate pool check record on a daily/weekly basis
- Know, follow, and enforce all safety guidelines associated with the camp, including but not limited to pool rules and procedures
- Instruct age-appropriate swimming skills to campers
- Degree in Early Childhood or a Related Field