A Day in the Life of a Toddler…
Energy and excitement are a natural part of growth and learning. We at First Children’s Academy, channel that energy into positive learning experiences, giving toddlers room to move and explore in our spacious classrooms. We go beyond childcare to provide nurturing guidance as they develop physical skills and master emerging milestones.
Our daily schedule allows time every morning and afternoon for our Toddlers to experience teacher-directed activities in the following areas: language arts, math skills, creative art, music and movement, and social science. The environment is carefully designed so that all the children can also explore safely and experience child-directed activities, also know as, interest centers.
In the Toddler Room, children are provided with…
- Opportunities for exploration and discovery
- Ability to solve problems, become more independent
- Cognitive development to critically understand the world around them
- Skills to communicate effectively using sounds, expressions, body language
- Social-emotional skills to understand relationships
To learn more, please visit us or email us email@example.com to request some information